9 Litre Protective Access container
Protected Access allows easy disposal of sharps but provides added security for both the user and the general public.
The wide horizontal aperture ensures easy disposal of large items and allows proportionally greater fill than similar vertical feed type openings.
9 Litre PA – 5 units
Generous size ideal for high volume settings
Dimensions (mm): 291 (H) x 291 (W) x 195 (D)
Opening (mm): 202 x 38
Unit weight: 619 g
- Protected Access insert prevents risk of needle stick injury
- Safe, quick and simple assembly with 4 audible « click »
- Large horizontal opening
- Generous size of large volume of waste
- Handle for a safe transport
- In-mould label – offers permanent audit trail which cannot be removed.
- Autoclaving valid to 135°C during 20 minutes for an empty and open container
- Complies with UN 3291, BS EN ISO 23907:2012 and NF-X-30-511 standard
- Surgeries / Theatre
- Immunisation programs
- Nursing trolleys
- Are not of merchantable quality;
- Are not fit for its purpose;
- Do not match the sample.
See our return policy for more detail.
GET IN TOUCH
Plascare (Aust) Pty. Ltd.
30 Culverlands Street