7 Litre Sharpsafe container
The 7 Litre container provides generous volume to dispose of sharps while only occupying a small area of space, perfect for surgeries with limited bench space. A wide aperture allows the easy disposal of needles, syringes, scalpels and other sharps. The clear internal flap covering the aperture allows sharps to be dropped in easily while guarding against accidental spillage or inadvertent attempts to reach in the container.
7 Litre – 10 pack
Dimensions (mm): 328 (H) x 180 (W) x 180 (D)
Opening (mm): 105 x 50
Unit weight: 350 g
Usable Capacity to fill: 5.7 Litre
- Safe, quick and simple assembly with 4 audible « clicks »
- Internal safety flap for extra protection
- Wide opening, and large headroom providing users with sufficient safety buffer
- Deconnection for all types of needles as well as scalpel blades and insulin pens
- 2 closure positions on the flip top lid: temporary and final closure
- Handle for a safe transport
- Autoclaving valid to 135°C during 20 minutes for an empty and open container
- Conform to the Australian, British and European Standards
FREE shipping Australia wide
We will provide refunds pursuant to the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (the “Act”) namely, if the goods you purchased:
- Are not of merchantable quality;
- Are not fit for its purpose;
- Do not match the sample.
See our return policy for more detail.
GET IN TOUCH
Plascare (Aust) Pty. Ltd.
30 Culverlands Street
T: (03) 9458-5118
F: (03) 9817-2714