4 Litre Sharpsafe container – 10 pack
The 4 Litre provides the ideal combination of cost effectiveness and portability in areas of low to medium usage. A wide aperture allows the easy disposal of needles, syringes, scalpels and other sharps. The clear internal flap covering the aperture allows sharps to be dropped in easily while guarding against accidental spillage or inadvertent attempts to reach in the container.
Dimensions (mm): 248 (H) x 170 (W) x 170 (D)
Opening (mm): 55 x 50
Unit weight: 310 g
Usable capacity to fill: 3.2 Litre
- Safe, quick and simple assembly with 4 audible « click »
- Wide opening, and large headroom providing users with sufficient safety buffer
- Deconnection for all types of needle even for the scalpel blade and insulin pen
- Internal safety flap for extra protection
- 2 closure positions on the flip top lid: temporary and final closure
- Handle for a safe transport
- Autoclaving valid to 135°C during 20 minutes for an empty and open container
- Tested to conform to the Australian, British and European Standards
- Local councils
- Diabetic patients
FREE shipping Australia wide
We will provide refunds pursuant to the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (the “Act”) namely, if the goods you purchased:
- Are not of merchantable quality;
- Are not fit for its purpose;
- Do not match the sample.
See our return policy for more detail.
GET IN TOUCH
Plascare (Aust) Pty. Ltd.
30 Culverlands Street
T: (03) 9458-5118
F: (03) 9817-2714