2 Litre Sharpsafe container
The 2 Litre Sharpsafe container is designed to hold a substantial volume of sharps while still being portable. Its internal one way safety flap in addition as well as its temporary closure ensures that the container is safe to transport during use.
These containers are ideal for laboratories, surgeries, and at homes for personal treatment.
2 Litre – 10 units
- Material: Polypropylene
- Dimensions (mm): 165 (H) x 196 (W) x 117 (D)
- Opening (mm): 100 x 50
- Usable Capacity: 1.7L – approx 50 syringes (1cc)
- Unit weight: 220 g
- Safe, quick and simple assembly with 4 audible « clicks »
- Wide opening, and large headroom providing users with sufficient safety buffer
- Internal safety flap for extra protection
- 2 closure positions on the flip top lid: temporary and final closure
- Handle for a safe transport
- Conform to the British and European Standards
- Laboratories (Fume cupboards)
- Surgeries & Clinics
- Insulin syringes
- Ambulance services
FREE shipping Australia wide
We will provide refunds pursuant to the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (the “Act”) namely, if the goods you purchased:
- Are not of merchantable quality;
- Are not fit for its purpose;
- Do not match the sample.
See our return policy for more detail.
GET IN TOUCH
Plascare (Aust) Pty. Ltd.
30 Culverlands Street