1 Litre Sharpsafe container – 10 pack
The 1 Litre is a compact container that suits personal use, small clinics & labs and nursing homes. Constructed with two openings, one for syringes and the other for needles and scalpel tips, this container is very versatile ideal for healthcare settings.
Temporary open and close locks provide security with ease of use, whilst the final locking feature ensures total security during transportation for final disposal.
Product code: 36-4160
Dimensions (mm): 187 (H) x 108 (W) x 90 (D)
Opening (mm): 55 x 35
Usable Capacity: 850 mL – approx 30 syringes (1cc)
Unit weight: 126 g
Units per carton: 100
- Safe, quick and simple assembly with 4 audible « click »
- 2 openings: Universal removal & unobstructed opening
- 2 closure positions on the flip top lid: temporary and final closure
- Reopening of the temporary closure with a simple finger pressure on the lid
- In-mould label which cannot be removed, even by autoclaving
- Handle for a safe transport
- Autoclaving valid to 135°C during 20 minutes for an empty and open container
- Conforms to the British and European standards
- Surgeries and clinics
- Nursing homes
FREE shipping Australia wide
We will provide refunds pursuant to the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (the “Act”) namely, if the goods you purchased:
- Are not of merchantable quality;
- Are not fit for its purpose;
- Do not match the sample.
See our return policy for more detail.
GET IN TOUCH
Plascare (Aust) Pty. Ltd.
30 Culverlands Street
T: (03) 9458-5118
F: (03) 9817-2714