1.8 Litre Sharpsafe container
The 1.8 Litre is a popular size container designed specifically for the safe disposal of insulin pens and 1ml syringes. Suits personal use, small clinics and nursing homes. It’s extra height allows the disposal of larger syringe pens without wasting space. Temporary open and close locks provide security with ease of use, whilst the final locking feature ensures total security during transportation for final disposal.
The new 1.8L container holds 20 needle pens vertically and features specially designed recess to safely remove any tips or attachments with one hand.
Wholesale enquiries welcome,
contact us to find out more.
Dimensions (mm): 220 (H) x 120 (W) x 110 (D)
Opening (mm): 55 x 35
Usable Capacity: 1.45 L – approx 20 syringe pens
Unit weight: 158 g
Units per carton: 75
- Safe, quick and simple assembly with 4 audible « click »
- 2 closure positions on the flip top lid: temporary and final closure
- Reopening of the temporary closure with a simple finger pressure on the lid
- In-mould label which cannot be removed, even by autoclaving
- Handle for a safe transport
- Autoclaving valid to 135°C during 20 minutes for an empty and open container
- Complies with UN 3291, BS EN ISO 23907:2012
- Personal use
- Surgeries and clinics
- Nursing homes
- Are not of merchantable quality;
- Are not fit for its purpose;
- Do not match the sample.
See our return policy for more detail.
GET IN TOUCH
Plascare (Aust) Pty. Ltd.
30 Culverlands Street